Fabrications

The textiles industry is the third largest consumer of water in the world. 

1kg of cotton can require more than 20,000 litres of water whereas around 300 to 500 litres of water will be used to produce 1kg of dry hemp matter.

All our t-shirts are made up of 55% natural hemp fibres, and the other 45% being cotton. Using hemp in our products can help to slowly reduce the amount of cotton being used and being mindful in maintaining the amount of water that is used within our company.

Hemp is a no waste plant, being able to utilise all aspects of the weed for different needs from bioplastics to being used within construction. It's pretty much a miracle plant. 

A couple benefits of hemp clothing are...

  • Hemp has antibacterial properties that fight off odours as you sweat as it's a breathable fibre.
  • Hemp T Shirts get softer over time, you have to break in hemp. which should only take a couple washes.
  • Hemp holds colour much better than cotton does, maintaining brighter and more vibrant graphics.
  • Hemp grows tall and thin taking up little room. 
  • One acre of hemp can produce around 700kg of fibre, which is three times more than that of what cotton produces. 
  • Hemp requires no chemical fertilizers, pesticides or insecticides.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Wishlist Products

You have no items in wishlist.